Designed to optimize filteration process of cell culture media, biological samples, biological fluids and aqueous sample efficiently. Comes with variety of sizes for specific application.
• Polyethersulfone (PES) membranes provide the fastest flow rates, the lowest protein binding and low extractables and are best for filtering cell culture media.
• Receiver bottles feature easy grip sides for improved handling.
• Additional storage bottles can be purchased to increase capacity.
• Bottle caps are supplied sterile and individually packaged.
• Angled hose connector simplifies vacuum line attachment.
• Individually packaged, sterile and certified nonpyrogenic.
• Each system has the membrane material and pore size printed on the unit and is color-coded by membrane type for easy product identification.
• Expiration date appears on the filter funnel and shipping boxes.
• Expiration date of the membrane is three years from the time the product is manufactured.
• Packing: 12/case
Bottle top vacuum filter supplier in Malaysia.
Lead time: 16-28 Weeks (for products manufactured at Corning Asia Hub)
Next indent closing date: N/A (estimate will be arrived N/A, if no delay)
Kindly contact us for more information.
*This information will be updated weekly.