Real time temperature monitoring system is designed to conduct different tasks simultaneously along with real time output. The execution of tasks is implemented on a fixed time basis without any delay. Real time temperature monitoring system is a cloud-based application that will monitor and record the temperature by means of internet and temperature sensor placed.
Real time temperature monitoring system provides a reliable, scalable, easy to set up, which will monitor and generate alert to changes in temperature of refrigerators & freezers, storage room, cold rooms, refrigerated warehouses, insulated vehicles and others.
Most of the time, real time temperature monitoring system are applied across various fields namely pharmacy, F&B manufacturing, warehouse and logistics, vaccine & drug storage, blood bank, pathology, research, conservation and etc.
Important Parts of a Temperature Monitoring System
1. Temperature Probe or Sensor. The specific probe type will affect the measurement accuracy and the suitable temperature range. Common sensor types include thermocouple, RTD and Thermistor
2. Thermal buffer. A buffer helps smooth rapid temperature fluctuations at the sensor due to compressor cycling, door opening, loading/removing products:
Glass bead bottle
3. Measurement device. Connects to the probe to measure and record the temperature:
Standalone data logger
Networked/LAN WiFi measurement device
Wireless measurement device and base station or gateway
4. Data Storage. Controls how much historical data will be stored either via internal memory, local base station or gateway, local pc or cloud-based service.
5. Software. A program used to control the operation of the system. The functions include charting, configuration, data retrieval, alarm management and reporting.
6. Alarming. Provides immediate notification of temperature excursions. Alarm delivery methods include SMS or text message, email message, audible alarm, visual indicator or a phone call.
Browse through our collection of Real Time Temperature Monitoring System and give FC-BIOS a try by registering on our website.