The Tomy SX500 autoclave is a device used to sterilize equipment and materials using steam under pressure. It is commonly used in laboratories, hospitals, and other settings where the sterilization of equipment and materials is necessary. The Tomy SX500 autoclave is a benchtop model, meaning it is designed to be used on a countertop or other flat surfaces. It has a chamber that is large enough to accommodate a variety of equipment and materials and is equipped with a built-in steam generator that produces high-pressure steam to sterilize the contents of the chamber. The autoclave is controlled by a user-friendly digital interface that allows the user to set the sterilization time and temperature and includes safety features such as overpressure and overheating protection. The Tomy SX500 autoclave is an essential tool for ensuring the safety and effectiveness of sterilization processes in a variety of settings.
Mechanically-assisted lid & foot pedal (easy one-handed operation)
Large chamber capacity with space saving design
4 sterilizing course selection with 1 memory function
Water level detector
Auto-variable exhaust speed
- Product Brochure: TOMY Autoclave Product & Accessories
- Product Brochure: TOMY Autoclave SX Series
- Product Brochure: TOMY Autoclave FLS-1000
- Article - How to achieve a secure sterilization with TOMY autoclave?
- Article - Autoclave maintenance guide: how to properly clean and use your autoclave?
- Article - Proper sterilization & disposal of COVID-19 biohazardous waste
Product Video - TOMY Autoclave FLS-1000
Product Video - TOMY Autoclave SX-series