Pyrotell®-T lysate is used to quantify endotoxin in kinetic turbidimetric tests. Pyrotell®-T lysate can be used with the Pyros Kinetix® Flex tube reader and also incubating microplate readers. When used with the Pyros Kinetix® Flex tube reader, Pyrotell®-T gives a highly economic, flexible and sensitive LAL assay. It can be used for a wide variety of endotoxin tests, ranging from standard water testing to samples requiring high sensitivity, such as intrathecal products and those requiring high dilutions to overcome interference.
Sample to LAL ratio
• Pyros Kinetix® Flex tube reader: ratio of 1:1 or 4:1 and volume of 100 ?L/well (48 tests/vial) or 50 ?L/well (96 tests/vial).
• Microplate reader: ratio of 1:1 and a volume of 100 ?L/well (48 tests/vial).
Packing: 5 mL/vial, 5 packs, 250 tests
- Product Catalog: ACC Products & Services Catalog
- Product Catalog: ACC BET Accessory Products
- Product Catalog: ACC BET Methodology and Support Services
- Product Catalog: ACC Gel-clot Endotoxin Detection Testing
- Product Catalog: ACC Kinetic Endotoxin Detection Systems
- Product Brochure: ACC Pyros Express Software Endotoxin and Glucan Analysis
- Product Brochure: ACC PyroSmart NextGen Recombinant LAL Reagent