The Pyros Kinetix® Flex and Pyros® eXpress 21 CFR Part 11 compliant Software combine to provide a complete system for efficient, accurate endotoxin testing.
The Pyros Kinetix Flex tube reader is available in three configurations: 32, 64 or 96 eight mm wells. Each well has a detector that identifies changes in the optical density of a sample. In addition, each well is independently timed, allowing the operator to add more samples while a run is in progress.
• Broad Sensitivity Range: No other system is more sensitive; As high as 0.001 EU/mL with Pyrotell®-T or Pyrochrome® lysate
• Increased Efficiency: The ability for end-users to add samples to an existing run in order to efficiently utilize all wells. Software provides quantitative sample results while assay continues to run
• Flexible Testing: Variable volumes and ratios can be utilized; ability to maximize product MVD (Maximum Valid Dilution)
• Reduced Lysate Usage: As little as 50 µL per test
• Independently timed wells: Allows for more samples to be added to a continuous run
- Product Catalog: ACC Products & Services Catalog
- Product Catalog: ACC BET Accessory Products
- Product Catalog: ACC BET Methodology and Support Services
- Product Catalog: ACC Gel-clot Endotoxin Detection Testing
- Product Catalog: ACC Kinetic Endotoxin Detection Systems
- Product Brochure: ACC Pyros Express Software Endotoxin and Glucan Analysis
- Product Brochure: ACC PyroSmart NextGen Recombinant LAL Reagent