Pyrochrome is a versatile quantitative reagent that is used to perform kinetic or endpoint assays. It is a sensitive and flexible reagent that can be used for testing in compliance with the USP, EP and JP bacterial endotoxins test chapter. Pyrochrome is offered with either Pyrochrome Buffer or for endotoxin-specific testing, with Glucashield® Buffer.
Sample to LAL ratio
• Pyros Kinetix® Flex tube reader: ratio of 4:1 using 50 ?L of reagent per well or at 1:1 using 100 ?L/well.
• Microplate reader: ratio of 1:1 and a volume of 50 ?L/well (60 tests/vial) or 100 ?L/well (30 tests/vial).
Packing: 5 vials/pack (300 tests)
- Product Catalog: ACC Products & Services Catalog
- Product Catalog: ACC BET Accessory Products
- Product Catalog: ACC BET Methodology and Support Services
- Product Catalog: ACC Gel-clot Endotoxin Detection Testing
- Product Catalog: ACC Kinetic Endotoxin Detection Systems
- Product Brochure: ACC Pyros Express Software Endotoxin and Glucan Analysis
- Product Brochure: ACC PyroSmart NextGen Recombinant LAL Reagent