Pipettes are laboratory instruments used to measure and transfer small volumes of liquids with high accuracy. They are essential tools in many laboratory settings, including biology, chemistry, and medical labs. There are several types of pipettes available, including manual and electronic models, which allow for precise control of the volume of the liquid being transferred. Pipettes are used for a variety of purposes, including analysis, testing, and experimentation, and are also used in hospitals and pharmacies for the precise measurement and delivery of small volumes of liquids.
• Pipettes cover a volume range from 0.1uL to 10mL
• Ergonomic design provides excellent operating experience
• Large display window allows for easy volume identification
• Easy calibration and maintenance
• Each MicroPette supplied with an individual calibration certificate according to ISO8655
Lead time: 8-12 Weeks
Next indent closing date: N/A (estimate will be arrived N/A, if no delay)
Kindly contact us for more information.
*This information will be updated weekly.