Keep your cells at the optimal temperature and moisture levels with this Mr Frosty. It is designed to achieve an optimal rate of cooling very close to -1°C/minute, the optimal rate for cell preservation and cell viability. The cooler needs 100% isopropyl alcohol and a mechanical freezer, but it's simple-to-use system will help you preserve your cells with ease. It's made from PC/HDPE that can withstand freezing temperatures and is resistant to UV light so it can be reused many times.
• Holds 12 to 18 tubes and has a profile height of 86 or 151 mm (3-7/16 to 5-5/16 in.), which saves precious freezer space during the cooling process
• Screw top lid secures samples inside in the event of accidental container tipping.
• Eliminates unreliable, improvised foam container devices
• Easy to use – requires only 100% isopropyl alcohol and a mechanical freezer
• No contact with the alcohol: no wicking, no label removal and no compromise of tube hand printing
• Containers have 4.75 in. diameter (120 mm) closure
• Available in 3 convenient tube capacities.
Lead time: 16-20 Weeks
Next indent closing date: N/A (estimate will be arrived N/A, if no delay)
Kindly contact us for more information.
*This information will be updated weekly.
- Tarsons Product Catalog
- Product Brochure: Tarsons Pipette Tips
- Product Brochure: Tarsons Centrifuge Tube
- Product Brochure: Tarsons Carboy
- Reference material: Which pipette can fit your Tarsons pipette tips
- Reference material: Which box can fit your Tarsons pipette tips
- Reference material: Which tube can fit your Tarsons rack