Tarsons Flasks are a safer alternative to glass.
They won’t break,chip or shatter amid the bustle
and bumps of everyday lab work. Enjoy their light
weight and ease of handling. Trust Tarsons Flasks
to be made from the highest quality laboratory-grade
polypropylene, polycarbonate (PC) materials for
dependably low extractables across a wide variety
of lab applications.Choose polypropylene for its low
cost and good chemical compatibility with a wide range
of lab chemicals. Get very good chemical resistance and
clarity, too. Or, choose polycarbonate for its window-like
clarity making it an ideal culture flask.Screw cap flasks
Lead time: 16-20 Weeks
Next indent closing date: 27/6/2022 (estimate will be arrived End of September 2022, if no delay)
Kindly contact us for more information.
*This information will be updated weekly.
- Tarsons Product Catalog
- Product Brochure: Tarsons Pipette Tips
- Product Brochure: Tarsons Centrifuge Tube
- Product Brochure: Tarsons Carboy
- Reference material: Which pipette can fit your Tarsons pipette tips
- Reference material: Which box can fit your Tarsons pipette tips
- Reference material: Which tube can fit your Tarsons rack