ACC products work with Incubating Microplate Readers used to perform endotoxin and glucan testing using the chromogenic or turbidimetric methods. The detection limit depends on the protocol and reagent employed.
The BioTek® ELx808 IU™*, manufactured by BioTek® Instruments, is an incubating absorbance microplate reader that, along with our Pyros® eXpress 21 CFR Part 11 compliant Software, provides a complete system for efficient and accurate endotoxin testing. It comes equipped with an on-board diagnostic self test to confirm and document reader performance. All calculations are performed automatically. The ELx808 IU™ utilizes fast kinetics to measure in intervals as short as 6 seconds. A 4-Zone™ Temperature Control system and unique heated track/carrier design provide for minimal evaporation and edge effect. The instrument incorporates a staggered optical design to eliminate channel-to-channel cross talk.
• Programmable and variable shaking speed
• End-point, kinetic and well-scanning capabilities
• On-board data analysis, including curve-fitting
• Precise reporting
• Can be used for a wide range of applications
- Product Catalog: ACC Products & Services Catalog
- Product Catalog: ACC BET Accessory Products
- Product Catalog: ACC BET Methodology and Support Services
- Product Catalog: ACC Gel-clot Endotoxin Detection Testing
- Product Catalog: ACC Kinetic Endotoxin Detection Systems
- Product Brochure: ACC Pyros Express Software Endotoxin and Glucan Analysis
- Product Brochure: ACC PyroSmart NextGen Recombinant LAL Reagent