Designed to optimize cell culture reproducibility, consistency and prevent contamination with Corning 96 Well Microplate.
• White walled plates enhance luminescent signals and have low background luminescence and fluorescence
• Bottoms are 60% thinner than conventional polystyrene plates, resulting in lower background fluorescence and enabling readings down to 340nm
• Opaque walls to prevent well-to-well crosstalk
• Optically clear flat well bottom permits direct microscopic viewing
• Can be used for both top and bottom reading instruments
• Flat bottoms with 360 µL total volume
• Recommended working volumes of 75 to 200 µL
• Treated for optimal cell attachment
• Nonreversable lids with condensation rings to reduce contamination
• Sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic
• Individual alphanumeric codes for well identification
• Individually wrapped
• Packing: 48/case
Cell culture 96 Well Microplate supplier in Malaysia.
Lead time: 16-28 Weeks (for products manufactured at Corning Asia Hub)
Next indent closing date: N/A (estimate will be arrived N/A, if no delay)
Kindly contact us for more information.
*This information will be updated weekly.