"Why buy when you can rent a Real-time Temperature Monitoring System with the latest IoT technology."
- Wireless and long-range technology
- Alert by SMS, email & siren
- Single platform for multi-site location monitoring
- Report & data access via desktop and mobile app
Client: Government Agency
Laboratory System: TempGuard Long-Range
Installation year: 2021
Installation Site & Equipment:
- Site 1: Total of 49 points comprising refrigerator, freezer, incubator, cold room and storage room.
- Site 2: Total of 35 points comprising refrigerator, freezer, incubator and water bath.
- Each site is equipped with own system base station.
Solution:State-of-the-art Monitoring System
The TempGuard Long-Range wireless solution was selected for its latest advanced technology with ability to address the different needs on site. Equipped with temperature and several other parameters, the system monitors various equipment including storage and cold room with a total of 84 measurement points.
Each laboratory or section can now check for temperature and easily ensure proper sample storage conditions. Samples are secured via an alert system that informs users when anomalies are detected. The installed TempGuard solution controls and archives all data, with a complete audit trail for faultless traceability.
Results:Cost-effective Wireless Solution
A complete & advanced wireless system, deployed and adapted as a cost-effective rental package to meet needs. With a flexible and rental basis system, the customer can stay ahead of the curve by ensuring the latest and up-to-date IoT technology system installed at their site biannually.Continuous Service & Support
The FC-BIOS sales and service team worked closely with MKAI from the start of the project, notably to fully understand the needs and to define the most suitable solution possible. FC-BIOS takes every necessary measure to provide endless support including service maintenance & on-site user training, enabling them to manage the system with peace of mind.