FC-BIOS Sdn Bhd is always on the look-out for motivated and dedicated people to join us in connecting the Malaysian scientific community with our brands.
If you are interested in being a part of our focused divisions, with use of your knowledge in sales & business development, technical expertise, customer relationships or other areas, we would like to hear from you.
Do apply to any job postings, or, if no jobs are listed, please send your candidature to: email@example.com
Technical Sales Specialist – Cold Chain
This Role is within our Cold Chain and Critical Temperature Monitoring Division.
FC-Bios provides cold chain monitoring solutions that monitors some of Malaysia’s most critical environments and sites. After 10 years of building up a large and diverse customer base, we’re looking to extend these applications to new target market area. We have a diverse team with many skill sets which makes FC-Bios an interesting and exciting place to work.
The Technical Sales Specialist, is a a field sales position responsible for managing customers in a wide variety of industries including Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Food and Manufacturing.
Mentorship, Technical Training and Sales Coaching will be provided to equip you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to comprehend and utilize product features, benefits and applications to successfully promote our Cold Chain brands.
This role will recognize you as a technical go-to for Cold Chain solutions range, and will progress on as you develop and lead to further grow these Brands in Malaysia. The Technical Sales Specialist will be responsible in maintaining and building excellent business relationships with selected Brand suppliers, provide on-site technical advice to our customers, and in-house updates to our team.
The Technical Sales Specialist would consistently achieve or exceed the pipe line sales plan by maintaining existing business, developing incremental business in existing accounts, working independently to grow new business and drive team growth by providing your technical input.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience & Knowledge in the relevant fields of Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices are highly desirable
Excellent listening and communicative skills
- Skills to convey technical aspects to a non-technical audience
- Self-motivated, curious mind and eager to learn – bottom line, we want someone who loves what they do
- Ability to navigate highly regulated organizations
- To install, carry out servicing, checking, repairing, maintenance, troubleshooting, testing, commissioning & installation of the equipment at customer’s site
- Brief customer’s on the operation & maintenance of equipment after successful commissioning
- Prepare servicing & commissioning report at site after job has been completed
- Attend to customers’ call & provide technical assistance either at site or via phone
- Attend to service sites punctually as instructed by Managers
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Experience in installing computer networking cable, is a definite advantage
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Good in writing of technical report will be advantage
- Preferably with 1-2 years working experience in service field
- Independent, self-motivated with minimum supervision
- Possess own transport and willing to travel outstation including East Malaysia